Sunday 20 June 2010

He is none other than me

I was calling him out since morning. I was yelling his name and he didn't responded. I wanted to see him talk to him, but I was not able to sense his presence. After a while I started to think that he has left, he has gone somewhere else. In fact I begun to believe that he's gone.

Now that I am alone and thinking about all this I realized that he was never gone, he was right there and answering to me, it was me who was not able to hear him, because I was so full of "me/myself".

How could he go anywhere else as he is none other than me?

2 comments:

सुरेन्द्र "मुल्हिद" said...

I guess you need to do a "self-actualization" we call it in MANAGEMENT.
There's always someone inside us, need to find it someday!

Dimple said...

Hello,

Good post!
Nice -- because I was so full of "me/myself"

Regards,
Dimple