Friday 16 July 2010

Why and its reply

In the morning when I was in flashback memories of my childhood, I stopped at a particular moment. I remember those days in childhood when one starts talking about something and the other starts questioning him with "why". I am sure you might have experienced such conversations already. Usually these kinds of conversations used to end up with a very popular phrase "Every why has no reply". I can't help myself with thinking of this phrase. Is it really true? I asked this question to myself. I might be wrong but somehow the answer to this came to my mind was - NO, every why certainly has a reply but of course in very different way. There are answers available to all 'why', it is just that some of the answers are not discovered yet, and some of the answers are right there in front of us but they appear so complicated to us that we are not able to comprehend it which makes it unanswered to us. And yes, there are some "why's" available for which we know the reply and yet we do not wish to accept it which let it be unanswered.

In search of the answers of some unanswered or uncomprehended "WHYs"...

4 comments:

सुरेन्द्र "मुल्हिद" said...

deep thoughts!

Dimple said...

FRMC,

It reminds of my niece who is always asking "kyunnnnnnnn" :)
Nice post and keep writing. U have good thoughts in ur pocket :)

Regards,
Dimple

Anonymous said...

bahut se log yehi sochte hai....or jawaab nahi mil paata.....

Meri Nayi Kavita par aapke Comments ka intzar rahega.....

A Silent Silence : Naani ki sunaai wo kahani..

Banned Area News : Depression 'dampens sense of smell'

स्वप्न मञ्जूषा said...

absolutely !!
Every question ought to be an answer...
There is no question without answer, when we say there is no answer to this question, it is only because we don't know...if we don't know doesn't mean there is no answer..
This is simply short coming in our part...
Hence, bottom line, if there is a question there must be an answer , no matter what..!